As you will see, all features that you require to deliver successful conference calls, are included. See the list of features below that will help you prepare, deliver & follow-up on your companies calls.
Preparing for your Conference Call..
- Add & Delete PIN Numbers
- Change dial-in information
- Central portal for accessing all of your conference details online
- Set-up additional users
- Access billing information
- Schedule conferences with single use codes
- Determine a call expiration date
- Create recurring scheduled conference calls
- Create & schedule conference calls directly within Outlook
- Automate call creation task
- Custom email template, including dial-in information
Permission Based Users:
- Allow multiple user access to online account
- Determine user level permissions
- Empowers all employees and/or departments to manage their personal conference call details online
- Retain account security
Multiple Access Codes:
- Add an unlimited amount of PIN codes to your conference calls
- Assign unique names to each PIN
- Assign speaker or particpant status to each PIN code
- Use the live call viewer in conjuction to see exactly who is on your call
- Create multiple conferences under your account
- Deliver multiple conferences simultaneosly
- Manage your conferences from the "live call viewer"
Call Security/PIN options:
- Create custom pin codes to increase security and track caller ID's
- Set Expiration Dates: Codes expire to prevent users from abusing service
- Multiple/ Custom Options: Track who and when is using your service at all times with customized codes
- Access Levels: Creates access & unique privileges for specified conferences
- Required Registration: Require participants to register online before receiving a conference code
- Billing Protection: Automatically drop participants after set duration, if moderator has not joined the call
- Event planners available to assist with cooridination of event details for larger events
- We handle every aspect of the conference call from pre-to-post event details
- Mangeded support to create registration pages, sending out invites, & live in call support with Q&A moderation
- Professional execution of your event calls
- Create on-demand registration pages
- Collect important data from your conference participants
- Custom branded registration page with option for company logo & speakers photo
- Issue unique access PIN's to each conference participant & determine attendance on live calls
Custom Hold Music/Greeting:
- Upload custom music while attendees are waiting for the moderator to start
- Create and upload a recorded advertisement or announcement
- Play custom pre-recorded intro once your conference begins
During your conference call...
Conference Call Recording:
- Easy access record feature from phone or web
- Recordings are available to download for free
- Set-up auto-recording of all your conference calls for compliance
- Play a recording into a live call
- Create a playback tree to have several recordings available to your audience during your live call
- Record messages or annoucements on-demand
- Distribute the dial-in & PIN to participants to listen
- Provide playback details to participants who missed the live conference call
Live Call Screen:
- Manage your conference call from the live call viewer accessed from your account online
- Facilitate Q&A
- Mute & un-mute participants
- Enable & disable recordings
- Turn lecture mode on- mute's all participants except for the speaker/s
- Added Security- see exactly who is on your call
- Can you be used for attenance tracking
Pre-Conference Green Room:
- Enables all speakers & moderators to initiate a private disscussion in a separte conference room, before the scheduled conference begins
- One key stroke from moderator will end pre-conference and the live call would begin
- Participants automatically placed in listen-only mode
- Speakers & Moderator lines remain open to begin conference call
- Places all participants in listen-only mode
- Moderator and speaker lines remain active
- Lecture mode can be de-activated during a Q&A session to allow for open participation
- Deliver professional Question & Answer sessions during your live conference call
- After muting all participants (Lecture Mode), you can selectively un-mute a single line when questions arrive
- Participants raise their hand by selecting *1 on their touch tone phone
- Easily share PowerPoint presentations with your audience
- No downloads or plugins required, compatible with Windows & MAC
- Web chat can be enabled to interect with your audience or only with moderators
- Create polls during your web conference to retrieve feedback from your audience
- Included in your toll free per minute rate, no additional fee required
The following are star commands available for the moderator:
*1 - Dial-Out: Call out to other participants than add them to your conference by pressing *2.
*2 - Record Conference Call: Start/Stop a digital recording.
*4 - Volume: Turn up or turn down your headset volume.
*5 - Lecture Mode: Moderator enables everyone but the speaker to be muted.
*6 - Mute: Mute your line when you're not talking to eliminate noise.
*7 - Lock: Keep late arrivals from interrupting your call.
*8 - Participant Count: Find out how many people are on your call.
*9 - Terminate Call: Disconnects every line from your call.
Blast Dial/Web Outdial:
- Dial-out to participants from your live call screen
- Participants are greeted by message that provides options to join the call, decline, or request a call-back in 5 minutes
- Set-up a blast dial prior to conference start to have multiple participants called at once
- Dial-out to over 30 countries, with no additional surcharge, & save your attendees paying expensive long distance rates
After the conference call...
We will gladly transcribe your conference recording. If you would like to transcribe your own calls, it’s easy (and free) to download the recording file. $3.50 Per minute cost for this service. 24 hour turn-around-time.
Online Billing Managment:
With online account management, you have full access to view your invoices anytime. All call records are posted immediately as the call ends, enabling you to view cost information quickly and track your conference expense as it happens. All previous statements are posted on-line for the life of your account.
Our system provides the ability to have your conference calls separated by accounting codes. Each moderator must enter a valid accounting code before entering the conference. This helps manage cost centers and controls where the spending needs to be place with the accounting department.
Call Record History:
All prior call records are available on your account. View details of participants ID, name recording and PIN used for each conference. Track length of calls, listen to name records and view cost of each call – all online, all the time.