Our recent update offers improvements to how you schedule your meetings & we're introducing custom meeting start pages.
New Scheduled Meetings
The following are some key improvements to the new scheduled meeting feature:
- Paid meetings are now an option under scheduled meetings, by simply associating a "meeting fee"
- Recurring meetings are named "repeat" listed as option under schedule meeting - offers more control to manually select which days your meeting will repeat on
- Introducing attachments - you can now associate documents to your scheduled meeting, allowing invited participants to view and download files
- "All day" option allows you to schedule a meeting on a specific date (or multiple dates), without specifying an exact time of day
- "Configurations" option provides more control over meeting options, such as, set audio for telephone dial-in, VOIP, or both, determine if your participants can join before hosts, & control video on/off for hosts or participants
The new layout will allow us to build out additional features to support meeting hosts, as well, it's much easier to access and schedule meetings on the fly from your mobile.
Custom Meeting Start Pages
We're now introducing custom meeting start pages, providing you greater control and branding. You can now add your logo to this page & change the page colors for the background and banner sections. There are more updates to come in this area, including, providing full control as to the meeting data that is displayed to your participants.
What are the meeting start pages?
The meeting start page provides an intermediary step prior to joining your meeting room, or scheduled meeting. Furthermore, it displays information regarding the meeting host, company, time of event, meeting options (video conference or screen share meeting) & the join meeting link.
In the case of paid meetings, the meeting start page will display the meeting fee & option for your participant to register and pay for your meeting. Easily link to this page from your website or blog to promote your meeting or class. In order to use paid meetings, you would need to connect a stripe account first.