Custom Audio Visual Installation
Audio Visual Consulting
There literally is no one solution fits all, when it comes to outfitting your conference room with audio visual peripherals. Understanding the dimensions of the room is one aspect to consider when determining the most appropriate audio visual equipment. One of the most critical components to establishing a dedicated telepresence room is your audio and visual components.
Just some of the questions that need to be considered:
- What is the size of the room?
- How many people does your boardroom table accommodate?
- What kind of lights are used in the room, and is their natural daylight available?
- The demographic of participants using the room
- Are the furnishing considered high, mid, or low end?
Specifying the correct equipment, will ensure a better user experience for all participants, whether, sitting at the conference room table or joining the video conference remotely.